In the house
Casa Rondinella is a stylish but cautiously renovated farmhouse from the 16th century. The architectural features of the simple but very charming house were maintained during the renovation period. This wonderful flair is typical for the Umbrian lifestyle.
The stone cottage with approximately 100m² living area is ideal for up to 6 people and has a practical floor plan: on the upper floor you have 2 separate bedrooms and a bathroom with a toilet. On the ground floor there is another bedroom, a separate toilet as well as a generous living / dining room area with a kitchen. The entire furnishings, which include garden furniture and lounge chairs, are perfect for carefree holidays. Towels, bed linen, additional beds for children and high chairs are provided.
- A large living / dining room area with a kitchen, a large dining table, sofa corner and fireplace.
- 1 bedroom with a double bed
- 1 toilet
- 2 bedrooms with a double bed each
- 1 bathroom with a toilet
- Kitchen unit with a gas stove and oven
- Large refrigerator with a separate freezer
- Coffee machine
- Total area of the property: 2000 qm²
- 3 Terraces, property consists of natural meadows
- Brick-built pizza oven, grill
- Large communal swimming pool (4x14 m, a few steps above the Casa)
- Garden furniture and lounge chairs are at your disposal.
- 2 parking spaces in front of the house
- central heating
- 2 high chairs
- 2 travel beds for children